If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you can contact us at + 91-9929222888 (1100: am to 8.00 pm) or email us at email@example.com
The Policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by Rohitkamra.com or to the people that are not engaged, employed or managed by Rohitkamra.com
Through this document, we wish to make you feel at ease while using our websites, and not hesitate while sharing important information with us. We like to make you aware that by using our websites you are agreeing to the collection of certain data.
Do feel contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this website.
Rohitkamra.com collects the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our website and other websites accessible from them.
Kindly, note that Rohitkamra.com does not collect your Payment Card details (i.e. credit/debit card number, expiration date, CVV etc.). When you make a purchase using your card, you are automatically redirected to the acquiring bank payment gateway website, where all required transaction details are captured on the secured payment page, and are securely transmitted to your card issuer for obtaining an authorization decision. At no time during the purchase process or thereafter does Rohitkamra.com have access to, or store, your complete card account information.
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or contests offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and website use, which enables us to improve the service we provide. We will collect only such information as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the services available on the website.
While you use our website, we may have automatic access to (receive and collect) certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, obtained from cookies sent to your browser from web server cookies stored on your hard drive, including but not limited to:
- omputer-identification information.
- IP address, assigned to the computer which you use.
- The domain server through which you access our service.
- The type of computer you are using.
- The type of web browser you are using.
While you are transacting on our website personally identifiable information collected about you may include:
- First and last name.
- Email addresses.
- Contact details including phone numbers.
- PIN/ZIP code. - Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned).
- Personal preferences and interests (such as books, movies, music and so on); and
- Your opinion on services, products, features on our websites.
We may also collect the following information about:
- The pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our website.
- The number of times you access the page.
- Things you view, add to bag, add to wish list.
- Other websites you open simultaneously while browsing on ours
You may terminate your account at any time by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email ID you have used for creating your account login, and mentioning Please close my Rohitkamra.com account in the subject line. We will disable access to your account within 2 working days of receiving your mail. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or termination of your account.
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our website.
We collect the personally identifiable information from you when you register with us or you transact as a guest. During registration you are required to give us your contact information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, billing address, delivery address, pin code, mobile number, occupation, interests etc.) Upon registration users may receive communications from Rohitkamra.com (e.g. newsletters, updates). Even when transact as a guest we collect identifiable information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, billing address, delivery address, pin code, mobile number etc.).
We use this information to contact you about the services you are using on our website and services in which you have expressed interest.
When you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form, in order to be able to fulfil your requested service. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at different points on our Website.
We may at certain times make chat rooms, forums, instant messenger and message boards and other services available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when disclosing your personal information to anyone. If you use a bulletin board or chat room on this website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
We use your contact information to send you:
- Password reminder and registration confirmation.
- Special offers.
- Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
Note: We send users updates upon registration, and updates regarding your order status. We also send promotional emails to inform you about new arrivals, special offers, etc.
We use your personal information to
- Improve personalized features on our websites to enhance your shopping experience.
- To contact you for your account / profile related matters or any other reason as may be necessary.
- To provide the services requested by you example deliver merchandise ordered by you.
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
We use anonymous traffic information to:
- Remember you in order to deliver better and more personalized service e.g. track your entries in our promotion schemes;
- Recognize your usage privileges to our website. - Administer and manage smooth functioning of our website by diagnosing problems.
- Track your session and activities so that we can understand better how people use our website
We do not share or rent your information with third parties except our agents and alliance partners.
We use the services of our enabling partners such as outside shipping companies, resellers, business associates to fulfil orders, and credit / debit card processing companies to process the payment for goods and services ordered from Rohitkamra.com website. These entities do not retain, store, share or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
We will share your information with our alliance partners who work with us or on our behalf to help provide you the services. An alliance partner is a company or an individual who owns and manages (wholly or part of) online content on their websites powered by Rohitkamra.com.
We share email addresses with agents and Alliance partners. The agents and Alliance partners use the email address to confirm the deliveries, send notices and offer services related to the service. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to any other third parties unless:
- Required by special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure;
- We have your permission;
- To provide products or services you have requested
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only
The security of your personal information and email address is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit / debit card number) on our acquiring bank system or order forms, they encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL), used by Bank.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at: email@example.com
You can accept or decline the cookies. All websites that are customizable require that you accept cookies. You must also accept cookies to register as someone for access to some of our services. For information on how to set your browser to alert you to cookies, or to reject cookies, go to http://www.cookiecent
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier and secure for you to navigate our website. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browsers help file. Reference for cookies can be found at http://www.cookiecentral.com/
We use session cookies to store the secure session and browsing preferences of the user. We set a persistent cookie to store your username and interests so you do not have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our website.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our website, but your ability to use some areas of our website, will be limited. Cookies are used in the shopping bag to enable enhanced security and to ensure there is no URL based spamming.
Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when transact as a guest or add items to shopping bag). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive.
Some of our business partners (e.g., advertisers) set cookies while delivering banners on our website. We have no access to or control over these cookies.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our website. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our website to the interests of our customers, to measure traffic within our website and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to use our websites. However, we offer some services only to visitors who do register:
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. Rohitkamra.com reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your Rohitkamra.com account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
If you’re personally identifiable information or email address change, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing our Customer Care Team at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon request, we will remove / block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby cancelling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personally identifying information. If you have registered your profile on Rohitkamra.com, your Rohitkamra.com ID and Password are required in order to access your profile information.
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this website, you agree that Rohitkamra.com. Will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email addresses submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
All information gathered on Rohitkamra.com is securely stored within the Rohitkamra.com controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet and, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with internet access.
To correct or update any information you have provided, our websites allow you to do it online.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our website. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this website.
You can offer your views, suggestions, if any, by submitting the filled in feedback form online.
You can contact us at:
Studio Rohit Kamra
Near vidhayakpuri Police Station Jaipur -302001
Phone: + (91) 9929222888
Tel: + (91) (0141) 4022888
You may pay for your purchases on Rohitkamra.com using one of the following options:
- Valid Credit / debit Cards (VISA or Master)
- Valid Debit cards (VISA or Master) may be used, if your issuing bank permits you to use these online Secure Card payments
- Rohitkamra.com accepts all Visa and Master credit cards and debit cards and is committed to provide a safe transaction environment by using a secure process for payment handling
- Rohitkamra.com also offer Cash on delivery option.
- For greater security, we have enabled our systems for Verified by VISA and MasterCard Secure Code facility, applicable to VISA and MASTERCARD respectively. This is an additional security measure necessitating you to enter a password which only you, the card holder, can have access to. Also, Rohitkamra.com does not capture any such passwords and you enter this directly into a bank secure system.
- It is not uncommon for a request for credit / debit card authorization to fail once or twice before the card is finally authorized. This happens due to problems with your card issuing banks servers. You must try again till you get a successful notification.
- At times the bank payment servers or your issuing banks payment servers may be down, in which case a message will be posted informing you of the same. Under such circumstances, you can continue shopping and add items to the bag which would then be saved and you can come back later and complete the payment transaction within 24 hours.
- If you are using a card issued by a bank outside India to place your order and if your card is not registered for Verified by Visa or Mastercard Secure Code facility, you would have to send us a scanned copy of the Front side of the card used to place the order. The scanned copy should be sent to email@example.com. Please mention your Order reference number in the subject line of the email.
- Payment on your card bill will appear in your local currency (as per the norms of your card issuing bank). Your card will be charged in Indian currency as per prevailing rate of exchange and charge policies of your card issuer.